First of all, you need to download code blocks dark theme. You can download 15 different code blocks dark themes from the below download button.
How to install codeblocks dark theme
- Open CodeBlock Share Config
- Browser Destination Configuration file which is in right side.
- Select default.conf
- Browse Source Configuration file which is in left side.
- Select the downloaded theme.conf
- Tick all the checkbox that appeared in source configuration file, which is in right side.
- Click on Transfer and then Save, and then Close.
- Now open CodeBlocks, goto Settings>>Editor>>Syntax Highlighting and then Color Themes.
Still, if you are confused then you can visit This page to get a tutorial with screenshots and a video